- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We respect your personal privacy, and ensuring the security of your personal information is an important part of our job. Any personal information you provide is strictly for ordering purposes and is not lent or sold to anyone for any purpose.
There are simple ways to either refuse all cookies, or accept them each time they are offered. Consult your browser's help files for assistance on changing cookie settings or removing cookie files.
For our application software to provide the best user experience, the application will need the following permissions from users’ mobile phones:
- LOCATION: Application software needs permission to read and access user mobile device’s IP address, and use this IP address to complete the paired connection with the speaker. When accessing this information, the software guarantees that this information will not be saved locally or uploaded to a web server.
- STORAGE: The software will need access to local music on user’s mobile device for local music playback. In the use of this authority, we also ensure that the software will not design the privacy of the data stored locally or uploaded to the network server.
- PHONE: The software uses this permission to read the device ID used to register an iHeartRadio account and upload the ID to iHeartRadio’s server. This software guarantees only the device ID will be uploaded. No other user data will be uploaded.